Guidelines for In-Person Participation to the Conference
- All the participants MUST be vaccinated with both the doses and are requested to carry the “Vaccination Certificate” along with them and produce them at the Conference Information/Registration Desk.
- Delegates who do not have both the COVID-19 vaccine doses will not be allowed to physically participate in the conference
- Participants are advised to stay home if they have tested positive for COVID-19, are waiting for COVID-19 test results, have COVID-19 symptoms, or if they have had close contact with a person who has tested positive for or who has symptoms of COVID-19.
- Participants are requested to maintain social distancing during the conference. This will also be enforced by the hotel staff and the conference volunteers.
- Participants are requested to wear well-fitting masks that fit completely over their nose and mouth.
- We discourage the participants from greeting each other with physical contact (for example handshakes).
- Participants are requested to wash their hands frequently or use hand sanitizers.
- Use multiple entrances and exits and avoid crowding near waiting areas and dining areas.
- Participants are requested to follow state and local requirements and recommendations related to travel.
- Participants are requested to avoid touching surfaces.
- Agree to assume any health risks related to their attendance.
- Are familiar with and will adhere to the provisions set out in the present “Guidelines for in-person participation”