- The AIMLSystems’21 registration fee details for International Delegates is available here.
- The AIMLSystems’21 registration fee details for Indian (Local) Delegates is available here.
- The paper authors must register by the respective camera ready deadline (Research Papers, Industry Tracks, Demos, Doctoral Symposium).
- At least one author per accepted paper (Research Papers, Industry Tracks, Demos) must register at the full rate, i.e., at Regular ACM member rate, or at non-member rate. In the case of an accepted paper with exclusively student authors (i.e., all authors are full-time students and no other co-authors), registration at the student rate is permissible.
- In case of accepted Doctoral Symposium papers (and no other accepted papers in any other tracks), the author can register at the ACM Student Member (or Student Non-member) rate.
- We can allow one registration for upto two papers (by the same set of authors). The third paper (whatever be the category) by the same author/s must be registered (therefore, this would be the second registration).