- The paper authors must register by the respective camera ready deadline (Research Papers, Industry Tracks, Demos, Doctoral Symposium).
- At least one author per accepted paper (Research Papers, Industry Tracks, Demos) must register at the full rate, i.e., at Regular ACM member rate, or at non-member rate. In the case of an accepted paper with exclusively student authors (i.e., all authors are full-time students and no other co-authors), registration at the student rate is permissible.
- In case of accepted Doctoral Symposium papers (and no other accepted papers in any other tracks), the author can register at the ACM Student Member (or Student Non-member) rate.
- We can allow one registration for upto two papers (by the same set of authors). The third paper (whatever be the category) by the same author/s must be registered (therefore, this would be the second registration).
REGISTRATION BY A BANK DRAFT FOR INDIAN DELEGATES:
Payment is to be made by a Bank Draft in favor of “COMSNETS Association”, payable at Bangalore, India. The reverse side of the bank draft should have the following information:
- Name of the delegate registering for the conference/workshops
- Details of the paper (if any) that includes the title and and the author list
The demand draft should be mailed to the following postal address.
Mrs. Chandrika Sridhar,
C/o Prof. Anurag Kumar,
Dept of Electrical Communication Engineering,
Indian Institute of Science,
Bangalore - 560 012
Indian delegates should send an email giving details of the bank draft to the following email id: email@example.com
Bank Details for Wire Transfer
Beneficiary: COMSNETS ASSOCIATION
Axis Bank, Vijayanagar Branch, Bangalore - 560 040.
A/c No. 468010100063106 - branch code no. 468
MICR Code 560211014
IFSC Code: UTIB0000468
SWIFT : AXISINBB227
Correspondent Bank Details
U.S. Dollars :Payments should be made to
Chase Manhattan Bank, New York
(payment should be routed either via CHIPS ABA 0002 OR FED ABA 021000021)
SWIFT : CHASUS33
For credit to : 001-1-407376
AXIS Bank Ltd
Swift : AXISINBB227
Your reference number, if any, must be mentioned to facilitate quick identification.