Call for Papers Industry Track
Paper submissions due: July 12 July 26, 2023, 11:59 pm AOE.
Camera Ready Submission
- Authors of accepted papers will be allocated 8 pages (including references, appendix, acknowledgements) in the conference proceedings. Information regarding formatting and submission of final paper can be found at: https://www.overleaf.com/gallery/tagged/acm-official.
- The deadline for camera-ready paper submission and copyright form is Sep 29, 2023. The camera ready submission will be through https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/AIMLSystems2023/.
- At least one author of accepted paper must also complete conference registration by Sep 29, 2023 at full rate (not student/workshop rate) in order for the paper to be included in the proceedings and program. Registration details are available at: https://www.aimlsystems.org/2023/registration.
- Paper submissions due: July 12 July 26, 2023, 11:59 pm AOE.
- Author notifications: September 14, 2023
- Camera ready deadline: September 29, 2023
- Conference Dates: October 25-28, 2023
Topics of Interest
This interest include AI/ML systems machine learning applications in all mature and emerging domains, as well as contributions to enabling algorithmic, infrastructure, and optimization methodologies to improve learning efficiency, scaling, and adoption/deployment. The topics include, but are not limited to:
- Efficient model training, inference, and serving
- Distributed and parallel learning algorithms
- Privacy and security for ML applications
- Testing, debugging, and monitoring of ML applications
- Fairness, interpretability and explainability for ML applications
- Data preparation, feature selection, and feature extraction
- ML programming models and abstractions
- Programming languages for machine learning
- Visualization of data, models, and predictions
- Specialized hardware for machine learning
- Hardware-efficient ML methods
- Machine Learning for Systems
- Systems for Machine Learning
- Lessons learned from end-to-end production ML pipelines
- Emerging practices such as AI-ML Ops
- Systems for Generative AI
- Generative AI use-cases
- Benchmarking and performance studies for Generative AI tools
- Paper Format: Please prepare your submission using a double-column format. This format allows for optimal readability and consistency throughout the proceedings.
- Double-Blind Review: In order to maintain anonymity during the review process, please refrain from including author names and affiliations in the paper. This will help ensure an unbiased evaluation of your work.
- Paper Upload: Kindly upload the PDF file of your paper. The maximum file size allowed for submission is 20MB.
Research papers must not exceed 6 pages, including any appendix, with an unlimited number of pages containing only bibliography. Only electronic submissions in PDF format using the ACM sigconf template (see https://www.acm.org/publications/proceedings-template) will be considered. The submissions will be through https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/AIMLSystems2023.