Call for Demo & Exhibits
Demos submissions due: 20th August 2023, 11:59 pm AOE
The THIRD INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON AI-ML SYSTEMS invites demos from industry, academia, and startups showcasing cutting-edge technologies and their applications. AIML is a premier international conference dedicated to advances in Networking and Communication Systems. AIML 2023 will be held in Bangalore, India, during 25-28 OCTOBER 2023.
All accepted demos will be published in the conference proceedings. Please consult the Demos & Exhibits chairs for any exceptions.
Best Demo Awards
All accepted demos will be considered for the Best Demo Awards under different categories based on the quality of research and presentation which a panel of experts will judge.
Topics of Interest
The areas of interest are broadly categorized into the following three streams: (including but not limited to)
- Advances in AI, ML, deep learning, cognitive computing, intelligent agent, and chatbot
- AI strategy for business and industry
- AI applications in industry, business, healthcare, and education and training
- AI in government
- AI for social good
- AI in legal practice, and legal aspects of AI (liability, etc)
- AI for enhancing information security and privacy
- Work and life in the AI age
- Trust, resilience, privacy, and security concerns in AI applications
- Testing and validation of AI and ML applications
- Risks, limitations, and challenges of AI and ML
- Legal, regulatory, and ethical aspects of AI
- AI: promise vs practice
- Societal implications of the rise of AI
- AI and blockchain
- Human-centered AI
- Explainable AI
- Responsible AI
- Trustworthy AI
- Human-machine co-existence and collaboration
- Intelligent, autonomous robots and cars
- Industry 4.0
- Smart society
- AI and IoT
- Adversarial ML & Deep Fakes
- Secure AI models
- Scalability of ML models
- Lightweight ML models / ML for edge devices
- Quantum ML
- AI for realising the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Case studies, experience reports, lessons learned
- Overview of AI activities in a region/country
- The Future of AI
- Enterprise, data center, and storage-area networks
- Edge & Cloud computing/networking
- Mobility and location management
- Mobile sensing
- Vehicular networks and intelligent transportation
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Smart Grid communications and networking
- Machine Learning and AI in Networking & IoT
We invite the authors to submit their original work(s) in the following two categories:
- Research Demos: The authors are requested to submit an extended abstract no longer than three pages including all figures and references, describing the demo and any special requirements. The formatting must adhere to the Main Conference Guidelines. Submissions not adhering to the conference template will be rejected without review. Submissions must be in PDF format.
- Product & Startup Demos: The authors are requested to submit a proposal no longer than three pages that outline the motivation, technologies, and use cases that will be demoed.
- Submission links: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/AIMLSystems2023/Track/3/Submission/Create
At least one author of an accepted demo is expected to register for the conference and present the demo in person.
Demo Setup<br />
The following default setup will be available for each demo physically (there might be minor last-minute changes):
- A single 6 x 2.5 ft. table.
- Extension power cable/multi-point (the organizers would highly appreciate if suitable power adapters are brought by the participants. India uses a 220V/5A power supply with Indian power sockets though in some cases the power sockets might allow for US-style power plugs)
- A single easel for displaying any related poster that must be of size 4x3ft landscape mode.
- Dedicated Wi-Fi connection for demo presenters.